Wednesday, February 03, 2010

So now I've committed myself...

...to posting once a week over at Humid City.

When I'm not geeking out over on Twitter and/or posting away over here, I'll be throwing a little bit of motherhood/womanhood/whatever-the-hell-hood into the mix over there. And the first weekly installment has begun with this post concerning the prejudice within me and the little guy. It's been nagging at me quite a bit in the midst of all the Saints/election/Mardi Gras mania in these strange and beautiful days.

Oh, almost forgot...speaking of prejudice, seriously reconsider voting for this guy unless he has demonstrably changed....and as to that, I wish I'd been able to take a picture of the trailer I saw covered with "The East for John Georges" signs I saw on St Charles near Jefferson Ave yesterday - plastered atop one of the signs was one saying "Brought to you by JACKASS".

Which sounds about right.

No comments: