Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So many scheduled events, so little time...

seems as though even the disasters are planned...

Yeah, all my immersion in school issues has been weighing on me a tad, but I take some time out by finding such internet gems as these:

Let's see: has the large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet?
(thanks to aliciammyers)

And a little something I have to remember when I think of this continuing shonda to all Louisianians everywhere:

Back in 2005, when Rep. Rangel was asked about what he thought of President Bush, he replied:
"If there's one thing that George Bush has done that we should never forget, it's that for us and for our children, he has shattered the myth of white supremacy once and for all."

Update, 6:55 PM: On the way back from the grocery store tonight, my son wiggled his second loose tooth, and, remembering how he lost his first tooth, asked me, ever so sweetly: "Mom, when's the next evacuation?"

No comments: