Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yeah, it's not like it was entirely unexpected...


...but it's still a bit of a shock to see L.B. Landry on the west bank turned into rubble.

My personal favorite part of this, however, is the nifty sign posted at the site. It's close behind a fence, so I had to poke the camera lens through the chain links to get the whole thing.


This represents the first actual plan I have seen for a school on the demolitions list. I'm still searching for any others that might be out there.

As for all the Biblical quotations on the sign and the admonitions to trust in the Lord, I think the children, the teachers, and the school administrators need all the help that they can get.

2 comments:

jeffrey said...

Look! Cranes!

Leigh C. said...

Problem with THAT crane is that there's a WRECKING BALL on it.