Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm hoooooooome!

And, last time I did this, I ended up ferrying an author around town for a day and introducing him to a bunch of crazy blogger folk. Though what I will do tomorrow will be along the same lines, it will probably NOT bring another author down here because:

-RT III isn't happening until next August

-there really ain't much in the way of political import of my latest read, unless you count an analysis of Trent Lott's ascendancy to national prominence in political circles by way of his former cheerleader status at Ole Miss

-there will need to be an SEC championship game in the Superdome, the author will have to have gained entrance to said game through the purchase of tickets on game day through legal or illegal means, and he will need to be in a position to receive numerous text messages from the SEC fans he has met in his many travels through the course of one season - and, because of his crappy wireless contract, he will be charged ten cents for every message received.

I've said too much already, football fans. 'Night....

....uhhh....

...Morning! I guess. All I know is, I'm going to sleep now.

No comments: