Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Awww, Lordy...

Today's been a crazy one. Brought my son to school only to have him sit outside a little longer with his class because someone decided a fire drill ought to be conducted at eight in the A.M.

I headed home to finish up the stuff I've been working on for the class I will be missing and ended up running around like a chicken with its head off for the rest of the day. I even popped in to the library to print some stuff out from the web since, after nearly two years here, we haven't hooked up the little color printer OR the honking big laser printer with four drawers Dan got at the bankruptcy fire sale his NOLA area employer sold him seven years ago or so...and I think I missed saying howdy to Jeffrey when I blew out of the place to pick up the little guy from school. Sorry, man. This is what happens when you are tainted by the Bauhaus...

I've still got stuff to do. Got to pack up to head outta town. Must take down the sukkah. Got to finish getting materials ready for the class I'll miss. But hey, I'll just check out some blog haunts to procrastinate a little more, why don't I. And what do I find?

Evidence that things could always be hilariously, side-splittingly worse.

Oops! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

okay, back to work....

No comments: