Tuesday, April 22, 2008

via Poplicks:
My friend Barbora is a sixth grade teacher. Before teaching the social class structure of Rome, she asked her students to use index cards to assemble a depiction of what they thought the current U.S. social class structure looks like.
Click on the link and figure out whether to laugh or cry. I'm still torn.

PLUS....Ashley would no doubt have concurred with this assessment.

Y'all don't forget to wish Hana a Happy Birthday on the blog or in person, if you can. I know I will most likely celebrate the conclusion of Passover with her and the kids, if I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are bloggers in that chart?

Leigh C. said...

Hmmmm, not sure....

I think we're off the charts and underground, as Mr Wet would say.

saintseester said...

I found it refreshing that the kids did not put celebrities all the way on the top.

Oooh goody. My word verification is nipples without the vowels.