Sunday, April 06, 2008



Dr. Ashley Morris, PhD, passed away on April 2nd, 2008. Ashley was a father, a husband, a teacher, a scientist, a musician, and above all, a New Orleanian. He was a fiery spirit who inspired and energized anyone whose life he touched. Ashley left behind a wife and three small children and expenses are mounting. Please remember Ashley and help his family...
by making a donation through this link.
I now have the picture on the left of this post in my sidebar as a permanent link to http://rememberashleymorris.com/. Feel free to donate as much as you can. Any amount will be greatly appreciated by his family.

For more information on how you can help, check the latest over at Humid City.

1 comment:

saintseester said...

Liprap, thanks for the links to the memorial fund, etc. Has a service been scheduled? I am so far away, it is hard to keep track of things. I feel like I am bouncing from blog to blog.