Friday, July 27, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!




I saw mention of The Big Lebowski action figures on the Strollerderby blog, and I immediately thought of sending the one pictured above to the rabbi emeritus of my NOLA synagogue when the figure comes out, because Lebowski is one of his favorite movies.

Problem is, if it says things like "Shomer f---ing shabbos" and "I told that Kraut a f---in' thousand times, I don't roll on shabbos!" and "Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax... [shouting] You're goddamn right I'm living in the f---ing past!", well...it's gonna be a gift that will keep on giving in the wrong way - to his grandkids.

I'm seriously considering sending a cursing consumer product to a member of the Jewish clergy.

Has camp color war fried my brain or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me it looks a little more like Frank Davis, than Goodman. He just needs a fishing pole and a po-bot.

Leigh C. said...

What a hoot! Have the Davis doll say, "Naturally F---in' N'Awlins!"