Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another gem from my Queens synagogue's listserv:

A woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Chanukah cards. She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Chanukah stamps?" The clerk says, "What denomination?"
The woman says, "Oh my God. Has it come to this? Fine. Give me 6 Orthodox, 12 Conservative, and 32 Reform."


Just seems like the perfect time for some more hostilidays love - eighties style.





And it's always nice to get some greetings from Kobe, Dwyane, and Cuba at this time of year.



According to WTUL, I missed these ladies performing last night at d.b.a. (nah, they weren't there, but the Tin Men were...grrrr, sad that I missed them, too), but what can I say? I was helping my son construct a Nazi plane his grandparents gave him for the holidays, so I had to miss out on the Hasidic Strip....among many other fine bits of entertainment. Thanks, Steven Spielberg.



Two more nights, people.

At least all my Chanukah gifts have been sent out. Now I must concentrate on the goyische presents.

No comments: