Wednesday, December 09, 2009

All right. Now Greg's done it. I have to whip out the OGs.

The following ain't safe for work. The kids' ears'll bleed, I know. But the sight of Orrin Hatch whipping out his mezuzah on a chain is truly nauseating.



The GOP senator from Utah may have a recording studio, but the Jewish people will always be more shtetlfabulous in one little finger than he'll ever be with his weak-ass "hip hop".

And if you wanna rest your senses after viewing such a thing, head here...no, wait!...

2 comments:

Clifton said...

I actually like this video for a few reasons that I won't mention on this comment.

Leigh C. said...

I like it, too. I would love to be able to do more Hannukah songs just like that. Lord knows we could use a little more in-your-face, 'cause that's how the Maccabees rolled. Seriously.