Thursday, April 01, 2010

Back of Town Supplemental

(...or "Oops, I did it again." Yes, I'm spreading myself not just at Humid City, but also at the blog of all things Treme. There's a passage in the Passover Haggadah discussing the possibility that the ten plagues' character may have been even nastier due to the strength in each finger of God's hand multiplying their ferocity...so, for those who are keeping score, I've extended four fingers thus far. Suffer, people, suffer)

On the cusp of Treme, I give you Ashley's What do you tell Americans, parts One and Two

There's a comment on part two by frequent NOLA blog and First Draft commenter joejoejoe asking why the RNC chair has never been to New Orleans...well, we are about to be inundated by Pachyderms on the Pontchartrain even without Sarah Palin's presence as a possible fundraising draw (though she will still be speaking at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference here).

Oh, how I wish this were a true April Fool's joke.

Anybody got a truckload of "I Can See Russia From The French Quarter" t-shirts ready for this weekend?

1 comment:

swampwoman said...

I want one of those T-shirts