Friday, April 09, 2010

Pardon my lack of posting in this humble corner of the interwebs, folks. Things have snowballed some this week, and I'm in the middle of the snowball, just rolling with it. Still doing some posting at Humid City, and I'm currently blocked while conjuring up something for Back of Town. I'll muddle through.

Part of the stuff that has me spinning right 'round? I had to make a salmon chowder for my son's Native American Feast earlier today at school. Because we OD'd on loads of cable TV last week, I now have the song at the tail end of this cartoon in my head whenever I think of chowder.

Yes, I know my mind is incredibly sick and warped. Pray for me, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> Things have snowballed some this week, and I'm in the middle of the snowball, just rolling with it.

I think the important question is: what flavor?

Leigh C. said...

Heh, 'tis the season, isn't it?

I'd say tangerine - sweet and tangy, with a bite when you least expect it.