Saturday, July 18, 2009

Call me crazy, but I can't resist this:

One southern Wisconsin homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener. The famed hot dog's Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant, about 35 miles south of Milwaukee.

Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home. It sat in the driveway as if it were stuck in the garage Friday afternoon.

I hope the wiener whistles are okay.

And speaking of wieners....

I emailed ConAgra Foods, the makers of the world's superior hot dogs, about the "Louisiana style" hot dog and what it is. I got a response that essentially said a Louisiana style dog is one that is sold in Louisiana....an answer that ought to have had the Wienermobile crash picture illustrating it.

No comments: