Sunday, April 05, 2009

Two different conversations between two different pairs of guys, as overheard at tonight's bear of a Hornets' game:

"2002, they went 38 and one. That UConn women's basketball team, man...players like Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi, who both got drafted for the WNBA...Bird got drafted by the Seattle Storm, and Taurasi by the Phoenix Mercury. Both of 'em first picks. The women can play, man!"

*laughter*
"Damn, you right! And you know it!"

___________________

"Dude, where'd you go?"
"I was following Hot Chick."
"Who?"
"You know, Hot Chick. The girl with the pink tank top. She beckoned to me, dude. I had to follow. But I was stopped by the f*$&ing traffic."
"That sucks."
"I know, I know. You heard me talking about her all night, right?"
"Hell, yeah."
"Man, the shit just gets in the way."
*shakes head* "You know it."

No comments: